Friday 20 August 2010

Part 1

(The scene starts in an empty school walking through the halls and the character of Sharon Watts does a voice over.)

Dear Diary. The school is whacky after the summer break. As always the first day back brought many suprises and challenges for the staff. That new head teacher is a bit alright though. Phwoar!! Yes please. I wonder if he is single? No no no shut up Sharon it is unprofessional to date the boss. Oh what the hell it's my diary it's not as if he will ever see this is it?
Anyway let me tell you about the first day of term.

(At this point Sharon continues to talk in a voice over but it also shows characters and takes more of a script form)

My day started off badly when my toaster broke (we see the toaster won't switch on and Sharon hit it in her anger) I had no breakfast so had to grab something on the way which typically made me late. Not the best way to show the new head that i am committed to my job.

I got to the door of my classroom and nearly shit myself there he was in MY chair, the new headteacher i was sure i was in for it now.

Charlie Mason: Hello, Miss Watts i persume?
Sharon: Urmm

I totally froze he was fit and he was in MY room, of all the teachers there he was in the room i teach i couldn't believe it.

Charlie Mason: Well?
Sharon: Yes, yes Miss Watts *holds out hand for a hand shake* Pleasure to meet you
Charlie Mason: *Shakes hand* Mr Mason the pleasure is all mine *winks*
Jake: Kiss, kiss kiss

(the rest of the class join in with Jake's chants)

That's Jake Jackson, bit of a cheeky boy but this took the biscuit, to insinuate me and Mr Mason had sexual tension between us when we only just met is insane.

Charlie Mason: Now now settle down
(the chants continue)
Charlie Mason: OI
(the class goes silent)

Charlie Mason: Looks like you have your work cut out for you Miss Watts
Sharon: Nothing i can't handle head master
Charlie Mason: Should you need my assistance Miss Watts i shall be in my office

(Charlie Mason leaves the room)

Jake: Get in there Miss
Sharon: Oh beahve
Jake: Come on miss he just offered his ASSistance

(the class laugh at Jake)

Sharon: Would you like to go and repeat that to Mr Mason Jake?
Jake: No Miss
Sharon: In which case continue writing about the best holiday you have ever had

The drama didn't stop with Jake Jackson either 5th period i had the sixth formers headed up with Dennis Rickman and his little group of friends. I knew Dennis was alot worse than Jake.

Dennis took a disliking to me on my first day and almost got me the sack for something i didn't do. It has been getting to the point where i dread my lessons with the sixth form students. However the beginning of the lesson appeared that i was wrong about him maybe the summer holiday changed him? WRONG!!

I got yet another visit from Mr Mason seems Dennis wanted to try his luck at getting me sacked now the school has a new head master. Luckily Mason knew exactly what he was up to and told me he would be keeping an eye on him.

And that was my day. I've just finished marking the essays that Jake's class wrote about their holidays. Jake might be a cheeky little sod but he is good at English.

No comments:

Post a Comment