Friday 20 August 2010

Part 13

Jordan is sitting on a bed in a hotel room hugging Tommy who is in his jammies and watching tv, Jordan seems distracted from all that is happening in the room around her. She begins to have flashbacks of how she got here.

Flashback one: Jordan is on the computer looking at friends re-united, she types a message on the forum.

"Hi, my name is Jordan Reynolds, I am 18 years old and i had a relationship a few years ago with Jamie Mason. Infact so much of a relationship that we was engaged for a year before i ended it for a high school crush on a teacher. I would like to find Jamie, I know he moved house because he wasn't at his old place when i tried to find him. I am hoping someone on here knows where he is."

Tommy: Are you ok?
Jordan: Sure buddy, it's your bedtime soon little man
Tommy: I don't wanna go
Jordan: You have half an hour, let me put your dvd on and you can go watch it in your bed
Tommy: Okay

Flashback two: Jordan recieves a message from Dennis

"Hi, I think i know the guy you spoke about, he is now living in England, Message me back if you still want to find him"

No comments:

Post a Comment