Friday 20 August 2010

Part 39

Sharon has rushed to school she enters the building and rumages through the filing cabinets until she finds the document that she is looking for, she then leaves the school, locks it up, gets back in her car and makes a phonecall using a number on the document that she has just picked up (we only hear sharon's side of the phone call)

Sharon: Hi, it's Sharon, can we meet up?
Sharon: Say half hour
Sharon: Great, i'll meet you at the park by the tube station
Sharon: See you then, bye

-----30 Mins later-----

Sharon is sat on a bench in the park, looking at her watch, a pair of feet walk her way and when the mystery person sits down we see that the person she has met is Dennis

Sharon: Thanks for coming
Dennis: Ok, but what's up that we had to met christmas eve?
Sharon: I got this letter *Hands Dennis the letter*

Dennis reads

Dennis: Who is Kylie?
Sharon: My sister
Dennis: Ok hold on let me finish reading

He continues to read

Sharon: Well?
Dennis: You have to take her Miss, you are all she has now, it's written there in black and white
Sharon: I'm not sure i can take care of a child
Dennis: Tell me about it
Sharon: What?
Dennis: I'm going to be a dad, and it's too late to do anything about it
Sharon: Aimee?
Dennis: Yeah, I don't know why i'm telling anyone though, i could go to prison if it gets out, but it wasn't me, it was Rianna, she got us both drunk and convinced us sex was the right thing
Sharon: You know you can get Rianna in trouble for spiking your drink Dennis
Dennis: Then they would know what I did, what we did
Sharon: Don't tell them, does anyone else know?
Dennis: Only me and Aimee i think, and now you of course
Sharon: Great so don't tell them, just tell them she spiked your drinks
Dennis: I dunno i mean even after everything Aimee and Rianna were still best friends
Sharon: Some friend she turned out to be, i can't make you do it Dennis but think about it
Dennis: I will do, why did you ask me about the letter Miss?
Sharon: You and your mum went through the same thing with your sister didn't you?
Dennis: Yeah i guess in a way we did, so are you going to take Kylie in like we took in Maddie?
Sharon: Yeah, i think i am

They both smile at eachother

No comments:

Post a Comment