Friday 20 August 2010

Part 8

Dennis is in bed asleep and the camera is zooming out from his face, suddenly Dennis bolts up and we see he is sweating and we realise that what we saw of Dennis and Jamie at the park was a flashback dream he was having. Dennis gets himself up and takes himself to the kitchen where he tries to quietly take out a carton of apple juice. Typically because he is trying to be quiet the shelf in the door where the apple juice was falls out and he drops his cup behind him then appears a woman.

Woman: Dennis what is that noise
Dennis: Mum you frightened the life out of me
Ashleigh: Oh yeah and the noise you are making down here didn't do the same to me huh? Flipping heck Dennis i thought we had burglars
Dennis: Sorry
Ashleigh: What are you doing up anyway?
Dennis: Couldn't sleep
Ashleigh: Doesn't have anything to do with something you are planning to do to a boy named Jamie does it?
Dennis: What? *looks scared*
Ashleigh: I saw his name on your computer, and the phonecall i heard some of that too, I put the two together
Dennis: Oh

At this point we get a flash back of the earlier phone call but this time we hear both sides

dennis: and we're gunna get him soo good man
Jayden: What about paying for all this?
dennis: don't worry about that you just make the call
Jayden: You sure he doesn't know? He gave me a right funny look earlier
dennis: no he doesn't know about it and I'd like it to stay that way, ya hear me?
Jayden: And what about Mason?
Dennis: what about him?
Jayden: If he finds out we are in BIG trouble Dennis
Dennis: like I care
Jayden: Actually I bet you could take him on no problem
dennis: you know it man!
Jayden: What if the kid gets hurt though?
Dennis: maybe miss watts can take care of that side of things
Jayden: She really doesn't like you does she?
dennis: you know maybe she has the hotts for me
Jayden: *laughs* *sarcastic tone*Yeah maybe
dennis: I'm a good looking guy you know, why wouldn't she?
Jayden: Would you shag her?
Dennis: no way on this earth that is sick, you're a sick bastard!
Jayden: I got to go i am off out for a pizza with me dad
Dennis: yeah no worries man catch you later, don't forget make the call, later bro.
Jayden: Sure thing

Now the scene cuts back to Dennis and his mum

Ashleigh: I'm not going to stop you, and i am not going to make you tell me what it is you are planning for this boy either, but i would like you to think long and hard about this, if what you are doing is wrong i suggest you call it off right now...you are my son and you are also an adult now Denny I trust you will do the right thing. Night son
Dennis: Night mum

No comments:

Post a Comment