Friday 20 August 2010

Part 37

The has just finished checking Aimee over, Lisa is waiting outside, Aimee is now awake and Rianna is waiting to go in. The doctor speaks to Lisa when he leaves the room

Nikin: You can go in now
Rianna: Can i?
Lisa: Let her first doctor, they have things to sort out
Nikin: Ok go ahead

Rianna walks in and Aimee looks at her

Rianna: Alright Aimz?
Aimee: What you doing here?
Rianna: Your mum phoned me
Aimee: I might have known, always interfearing she is
Rianna: Did you get my letter?
Aimee: Yeah....i burnt it
Rianna: So what? That's it is it? We're done?
Aimee: Yeah pretty much
Rianna: I've said i'm sorry, to both of you, a million times, but it just isn't good enough for you
Aimee: Nope
Rianna: But why Aimz? We're best friends
Aimee: Why? Why? You really want to know why?
Rianna: Well yeah
Aimee: That night.....
Rianna: The party?
Aimee: Yeah, that night....you got me and my boyfriend blinding drunk and made me have sex with him, he is 18, i am 15 for a start thats a criminal offence and he could go to prison
Rianna: I'm sorry Aimz
Aimee: Another thing i wasn't ready for sex, the drink clouded my judgement along with my best friend, or so called best friend anyway
Rianna: We were just having a laugh
Aimee: Yeah and that "laugh" got ME pregnant
Rianna: You what?
Aimee: You heard, i'm 3 months pregnant, found out at the weekend
Rianna: Does Dennis know?
Aimee: Yeah
Rianna: Your mum?
Aimee: What do you think?

Mean while outside

Lisa: Dr, how is she?
Nikin: She's fine, she's just stressed and tired, but don't worry the baby is fine
Lisa: The baby?
Nikin: Yes, she came to me at the weekend feeling sick and i told her she is 3 months pregnant, i'm sorry i thought you knew
Lisa: No i didn't know
Nikin: I'm sorry i feel terrible
Lisa: It's not your fault

The doctor leaves and Lisa looks through the window at Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment