Friday 20 August 2010

Part 34

----------3 MONTHS LATER----------

Rianna is in her room and the song 'Have i told you lately that i love you' by Rod Stewart is playing. Rianna sits at her desk by a window and we see it is snowing outside, she begins to write

Dear Aimee
It's Christmas eve tomorrow, our happiest day of the year, for as long as i can remember we have spent Christmas eve together, it was your way of getting away from your dad, Christmas always was his worst time of year for drinking.

Remember the year we went to the church down the road from your old house? Neither one of us religious but we thought it would be a laugh, and it was, not that poor old Mrs Wilson would agree with us.

I am sitting here close to tears right now while writting this, because i know this year will be my first Christmas Eve without my best friend, it's been 3 months since you spoke to me, not a day goes past where that doesn't hurt.

I hope you will come and see me tomorrow, just for old time sake, i know in my heart that you won't because now you have Dennis but a girl can dream

Love from
Rianna


At this point we see Aimee crying and Dennis hugging her

No comments:

Post a Comment