Friday 20 August 2010

Part 41

Sharon approaches a black door with a silver letter box with the number 101 abover it in gold, she knocks on the door and Eddie answers

Sharon: Oh Uncle Eddie you shouldn't be answering the door in your condition
Eddie: Oh behave girl im as fit as a fiddle me
Sharon: You do realise you have cancer don't you?
Eddie: Course i realise Sharon, i'm not daft but it doesn't stop me living
Sharon: No i suppose not i just worry that's all
Eddie: Well you can stop, i'm as tough as old boots me, you mark my words six months time i will be fine
Sharon: If we were tv characters right now and you said that, you would be doomed
Eddie: Good job were not then eh girl, now come here and give your old uncle eddie a cuddle

They hug

Sharon: It's great to see you again
Eddie: I just wish it was on happier circumstances Shal
Sharon: Typical of my mother this, she did it to all of us, as soon as she got a new fella she was off pro creating the next kid she wouldn't care about
Eddie: That's right she's selfish
Sharon: I'm not letting her do this to Kylie again, if we get on okay over christmas i'm going to fight my mother for custody, i might even adopt her, but no way is she going through this again
Eddie: Good for you my girl, now Maria tells me we are coming to you for christmas dinner tomorrow is that right?
Sharon: Only if your upto it uncle eddie
Eddie: I told you i'm fine stop fussing
Sharon: In which case it would be great to have you, don't tell Maria or Kylie but i've managed to get some of the family round aswell
Eddie: You mean?
Sharon: Yeah shhh our little secret

No comments:

Post a Comment