Friday 20 August 2010

Part 36

Aimee wakes up and goes downstairs, she opens the letter from Rianna and reads while walking into the kitchen where Lisa is making Daniel's breakfast

Lisa: What's that love?
Aimee: Just some rubbish letter from Rianna
Lisa: You two still not talking?
Aimee: Nope
Lisa: You two are as bad as eachother, was whatever she did really that bad?
Aimee: Urm yes
Lisa: Fine, it's your decision, but 3 months is a long time Aimee, give her a break
Aimee: No you give me a break, you do this like every week, it's my life leave me to do what i want with it

At this point Aimee rubs her head and stumbles a bit

Lisa: Aimee, you ok? *concearned look on her face*
Aimee: I don't know, i feel dizzy again *sits down*
Lisa: Again?
Aimee: Yeah it happened lastnight aswell
Lisa: Why didn't you say something
Aimee: I had some water and i was fine
Lisa: Ok water, let me get you some of that

Lisa runs the tap and fills a glass with water which she hands to Aimee who then drinks the water

Lisa: How's that?
Aimee: Bit better

Aimee gets up and takes a few steps but faints shortly after

Lisa: AIMEEEEEEEEE, Aimee, you ok? Can you hear me?

Lisa grabs her phone and dials 999

Lisa: Ambulance please

No comments:

Post a Comment