Friday 20 August 2010

Part 3

(The Science class ends and the class leave for next lesson)

Dennis: Yo Jamie
Jamie: Yeah
Dennis: Oh you're a yank no wonder Mason wants me to babysit you
Jamie: How do you mean?
Dennis: Two yanks in an English school they have to look after eachother right?
Jamie: Actually he wants you to "babysit" me because he's my dad
Dennis: No way man for real?
Jamie: Yeah but look you won't tell no one yet will ya? The reason dad didn't want to say when he introduced me to the class is because we have been in the situation before and i got ripped to shreds over it and the bully boys found out where we lived and did a whole lot of stuff to our house
Dennis: For real? Is that why you moved to England?
Jamie: Well not exactly...my mum

(at this point someone calls Dennis and both boys stop and turn around and we see it's Jayden)

Dennis: Yo Jayden what up me dude? and where was you last lesson?
Jayden: Bunked off of course.Heard you got in trouble with Mason before
Dennis: Nothing i can't handle
Jayden: And who is this?
Dennis: Ah this is Jamie he just transferred here from America
Jayden: And he is with you because?
Dennis: Either i look after him or get suspended but he actually isn't a bad kid infact we was talking just now isn't that right Jamie?
Jamie: Yeah
Jayden: Well don't let me interupt you ladies i've got an assignment to hand in to Miss Watts laters
Jamie: Who is he?
Dennis: That's Jayden Jackson my best friend he is sound listen kid if you want to hang around with me and Jayden you have to pass some tests
Jamie: Tests? what kind of tests?
Dennis: Yeah see that geeky kid over there *points to Charles*
Jamie: Yeah?
Dennis: That's Chuckie
Jamie: Chuckie?
Dennis: Yeah his real name is Charles Birch but everyone calls him Chuckie
Jamie: What about him?
Dennis: Our friend Chuckie is the reason i got in trouble with your dad so he needs to be taught a lesson
Jamie: A lesson?
Dennis: You ask alot of questions don't ya kid
Jamie: I don't understand?
Dennis: He was helping me with my work
Jamie: Like a tutor?
Dennis: Urm yeah you could say that
Jamie: Right?
Dennis: But the little geek now refuses to help me so he needs to be taught that ya don't mess with me
Jamie: You want me to hit him?
Dennis: Now you are getting it, you up for it?
Jamie: Yeah
Dennis: Good lad, now you was telling me why you moved here
Jamie: My mum slept with my uncle
Dennis: Get out! Dude you gotta tell me more

(The two lads walk off talking)

No comments:

Post a Comment