Friday 20 August 2010

Part 29

The car that drove past Dennis and Aimee is now parked across the road from the beach, the man now has sun glasses on and is still watching Dennis and Aimee who are now holding eachother watching the sun set. Dennis kisses Aimee's head. We see the man take a phone out and dial a number but we do not hear what he says, the scene cuts to Dennis and Aimee talking but in the distance we can clearly see the man talking on his mobile.

Aimee: Oh Dennis it's beautiful
Dennis: Yeah it is, but you are more beautiful
Aimee: *Giggles* Oh stop
Dennis: I mean it, tonight has been lovely
Aimee: *Smiles* Yes it has
Dennis: So what do you say about that party tomorrow night?
Aimee: I would love to go, but i don't really drink
Dennis: I won't make you drink, infact we can both have orange juice, what do ya say?
Aimee: Really?
Dennis: I love you Aimee, i wouldn't make you do anything you do not want to do
Aimee: What did you say
Dennis: You heard
Aimee: Yes i did but i want you to say it again, so i know i am not dreaming
Dennis: I love you
Aimee: *smiles* I love you too

They kiss again

No comments:

Post a Comment